Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: My Punky Valentine


Yes, I'm aware it's a bit late for Valentine's Day. However, if I'm being honest, it's not unusual for me to give gifts several days ex post facto.

I present to you the long-awaited (by no one) sequel to my original punk rock special, once again featuring nothing but vintage late 70s and early 80s punk rock.

Warning: This podcast contains strong language, discussions of serial killers, endorsements of violence against many people including law enforcement, facial mutilation and one band featuring a member who would later go on to be a prominent advocate for white power. On the other hand, it also contains one song that suggests drugs and alcohol are not a good answer to cure boredom. However, this song offers violence as a solution instead.


Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

No comments: