Monday, February 09, 2009

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: Judged By The Company One Keeps


You know, I honestly thought the type of stuff I played was the antithesis of safe, soft NPR-approved indie rock. I suppose I'm not nearly as irreverent as I think I am.

Thus, the next podcast will consist entirely of punk rock songs about serial killers, child molesters and necrophiliacs. I've already got Mentally Ill's "Gacy's Place" and Solger's "Raping Dead Nuns" cued up. (And I'm not entirely sure that I'm joking.)

A quick note: This post was accidentally sent out via iTunes as a podcast because I linked an MP3 of Volcano Suns' "White Elephant." This was not at all intentional and I'll be more careful in the future. Thus far, no one has complained but since they got a free MP3 of a top 100 all time rock tune, why would they?


Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

No comments: