Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: If This Be My Density

I haven't been updating this blog as often as I'd like. If you've picked up one of the 250 or so business cards promoting this blog that I've spread around the NYC area of late and you're wondering why I bothered to drop 50 bills getting them printed up when I'm not even posting regularly, well... I don't really have answer for you except to say that my life is constant battle between my ambition and my laziness.

However, I've still been putting together podcasts for your listening pleasure. It's quickly become my favorite hobby superseding trying to assemble the definitive Spiderman collection (in my head) and heckling Oliver Perez.



One day ambition will trump laziness and I'll figure out how to actually get this thing on iTunes. (One prior attempt was quickly aborted in a haze of head scratching with mouth agape.) Until then, you'll have to come to this startlingly content-free blog for all you Unblinking Ear Podcast needs.

Play or Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast

1 comment:

Miss. Francis said...

I enjoyed this podcast a whole bunch. It made writing curriculum and being crawled on by a giant cockroach at 5:30 a.m. a little less painful.