Monday, March 28, 2011

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: Shameless Self-Promotion

(It will look like the above. Except it will be night. Also, I don't know if that lady will still be on the phone.)

I'm assuming most of you enjoy this podcast from the comfort of your home. However, should you feel the need to shake up your shut-in existence and leave your dirty apartment, I'll inform you that I'll be DJing this Wednesday night at Daddy's in Brooklyn, playing much of the same music I play on this podcast.

I know outside can be big and scary but this is your chance to watch me drink in person. If you're wondering how to identify me, just look for the most handsome guy in the room. Then ask him if he knows me and maybe he'll point me out.

This Wednesday, April 30th also marks the anniversary of a very inspiring historical event. To commemorate it, I'll be playing a heavy amount of 80s punk rock, at least until someone asks for something "not quite so loud."

Facebook event is here, if you're into that sort of thing.


Download the latest The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

1 comment:

PB said...

1 Huggy Bear "Steppin' on Bugs"
2 Consonant "Call It L---"
3 Obits "Everything Looks Better in the Sun"
4 High Tension Wires "Backbone"

1 Chain and the Gang "For Practical Purposes (I Love You)"
2 Look Blue Go Purple "In Your Favour"
3 Swell Maps "Midget Submarines"
4 The Undertones "You've Got My Number (Why Don't You Use It)"

1 R Dean Taylor "There's a Ghost in My House"