Friday, July 09, 2010

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: The Power Is Back!

(Above: mankind's greatest invention)

New York City went through a pretty rough heat wave this week. One couldn't be blamed for looking over their shoulder to if a Yautja was hunting the urban landscape for Earth's deadliest game. ("Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot.")

A more pressing matter for me was the 12-hour blackout my block suffered through on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. This not only meant that I was unable to DVR the third episode of Louie but it also prevented me from assembling this podcast in as timely a manner as I wanted. My apologies but you can see the situation was out of my control.

As for what happened the prior 6 weeks since I presented my last podcast that prevented me from making a new one... um... hmm. Would you believe that fantasy baseball is a highly-stressful, time consuming activity?


Download the latest The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

No comments: