Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: 1st Anniversary Edition

(No one made me a cake)

It's been just over a year since I posted my first podcast. (It only feels like five.) During that time I've learned to embed files into this blog so you can listen to the podcast without navigating away from the page, thus proving my programming skills to be the equivalent of today's average 4th grader. I've also made the podcast available via iTunes and my subscribers now measure in the dozens. Look out, This American Life. I'm gunning for that top spot.

Hopefully, I'll be doing this podcast for many years to come. It will most likely end when either podcasts become a totally dead medium or I'm hired at a music director for satellite radio. Just FYI, the former is a much more likely scenario.

Thanks for listening.


Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

2 comments:

Nate K said...

Where's the track list for this?

PB said...

I don't usually post the track list since I back announce all the songs within the podcast itself but since you asked:

Red Transistor "Not Bite"
New Bomb Turks "Tail Crush"
Tyvek "Hey Una"
The Go-Betweens "People Say"
Gene Clark "I Think I'm Gonna Feel Better"
Daniel Francis Doyle "Fighter's Son"
Magik Markers "Don't Talk in Your Sleep"
The 3Ds "The Young and the Restless"
The Homosexuals "You're Not Moving the Way You're Supposed To (Part 1)"