Monday, April 06, 2009

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: Opening Day


Yes, it's the return of America's pastime played out on that perfect green blanket.

But enough about me sitting on my rug sorting though records.

Baseball is back and after seeing the Mets' big winter acquisition pitch a very stress-free ninth inning and the Yankees' big winter acquisition generally suck out, it's been pretty fun so far. However, being that the Mets stranded approximately 257 runners on base en route to scoring two runs, I can't say for certain that this October won't find me wondering if Citifield's Shake Shack facility made it all worth it. Either way, it should be a very unproductive six months for me.

In the meantime, the following podcast should make for an entertaining listen during a rain delay.


Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

No comments: