Monday, January 17, 2011

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: Podcasters Do It Weekly

I have to admit doing this podcast on a weekly basis has presented some challengers.

For example, trying to come up with something interest to say when I post a new one.

I can hear some of you now saying "Well that never stopped you before."

Har har. You're so funny, hypothetical straw man.

In lieu of clever comment, I'll just give you this still from the 1983 film Joysticks:


(Note: I discovered the above via the recent book Destroy All Movies, which is immensely entertaining and needs to be owned by everyone.)


Download the latest The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

1 comment:

Brushback said...

Really liked the Purling Hiss song, I'm going to hunt that session down now... I didn't recognize them from that song, I had to wait for your description to find out what it was...