Monday, February 22, 2010

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: Inspiration Minus Perspiration

I've never been a particularly prolific blogger but I have to admit the infrequency of my posts has become a bit ridiculous of late. I mean even the Siltblog has outpaced me thus far in 2010.

So, I think it's time I made just a few changes around here. I don't know if there will be an "Indie Hottie of the Day" as I prefer to keep my self-gratification fodder private.

I had some ideas the other night after smoking some pot. (An annual event for me.) The following morning, I concluded that a few of them were actually decent. Also, there seemed to less peanut butter in my home than there was a day prior.

What's that line from the Effigies song? "When things fall short of expectation, it's time to redefine." Stay tuned.

No comments: