Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: I Got Nothing

Usually when I post a podcast, I try to share some witty, often unrelated commentary along with it. This is to give you, dear reader, something to briefly read while listening to podcast, marginally increasing its entertainment value.

This time around, I don't have anything for you. Here are a few of the topics I was considering:

My attempts to enter the portmanteau "fungratulations" and the phrase "I got tarantulas in my pantulas."

The fact that I made this podcast using the Apple program GarageBand for the first time and how while trying to figure out how work it, I was lectured by this kid.

Checking out a webcam chat site on a whim and discovering that all is it is a bunch of dudes stroking their dicks. (In hindsight, I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised.)

What I've decide I hate most about the Xmas season: jewelery commercials.

All were dead ends,

So here's my latest podcast. Try to find something clever to say on your own.


Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast
Or Subscribe via iTunes

No comments: