Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Unblinking Ear Podcast: My Christmas Gift to You

Please do not take the above image as an endorsement of assault, Santa Claus or Christianity.

This podcast does not contain any Christmas music.

Instead, my gift to you is that this is my first Podcast available through the iTunes music store!

Just search "unblinking ear" in the iTunes store and you'll find my podcast to which you can subscribe for free. You'll also see an episode of Carl Sagan's Cosmos for some reason but that will cost you a buck ninety-nine. Anyway, subscribing will allow you to automatically download my podcast via iTunes anytime I post a new one. (There is probably a 24 hour or so lag, FYI.)

You'll still be able to download and listen here if you so desire but I'm all about providing convenience. I'm not so much about it that I would figure out how to so this months ago when I first started the podcast. Though I will say that saving it for Christmas instead of International Nurses Day probably has more of a universal appeal.



Download The Unblinking Ear Podcast

No comments: