Monday, September 24, 2007

Jesus, why don't you update this thing once in a while? redux

Um, yeah. What I wrote in my last post, I really meant it, just two weeks later than I wrote it.

There is stuff in the pipeline. Hopefully, I'll get it done sooner rather than later. Don't hold you breath though. What's that Meat Puppets song? "I Can't Be Counted On At All?"

There doesn't seem to be any kind of clip for that particular song on You Tube so instead please enjoy Fear playing Saturday Night Live, Halloween 1981. It may well be the exact opposite of the Move clip I posted earlier. For what it's worth, this is probably the only legitimate example of American hardcore on mainstream national television. John Belushi was apparently a fan of the band and got them the gig. Check the very, um, enthused crowd for members of Minor Threat.

No comments: